Description of the algorithm for performing basic operations
8.1. Entering a new point of sale in the mobile component and confirmation via the WEB interfaceThe mobile component of the merchandising system and the unified database of retail points of sale of the Customer’s company allows you to enter information about new points of sale. The algorithm for performing this operation is as follows:
- Information about a new point is entered in the mobile component and all point parameters are entered.
- Synchronization with the database system.
- A new point of sale is being entered the database with the special status “New”.
- To quickly select new points of sale added via the mobile component, you need to use the filter in the “Status” field in the list of points of sale with the condition “equal to New” (Fig. 8.1).
- The responsible person checks the uniqueness of the point of sale in the database and the correctness of filled fields of point of sale attributes. After that, the status of the point of sale changes to “Work is being uploaded on the PDA” and the point of sale becomes available in the mobile component for the following operations.
8.2. Entering the information on closing the point of sale in the databaseThe mobile component of the merchandising system and the unified database of retail points of sale of the Customer’s company allows you to enter information about the closing of point of sale. A point of sale is considered closed if in the future it will not work and additional information will not be entered into it in the database. If the point of sale is simply temporarily not available, then in the mobile component it is necessary to issue a refusal to visit and indicate that the point of sale is temporarily unavailable. The algorithm for performing this operation:
- Each point of sale has an additional attribute “Point of sale closed.” The default value for the Undefined attribute is. In the mobile component, you must set the value of this attribute to “Yes.”
- It is necessary to synchronize with the database.
- To select closed points of sale, you need to use the filter by dynamic details (Fig. 8.2).
- At the selected points of sale, the responsible person affords the status “Work not to upload to the PDA” – if the point of sale will be used in the database in the future; “Closed” status – if the point of sale will be stored in the database but not used; “Deleted” status – if the point of sale can be deleted from the database in the future (Fig. 8.3).
- After changing the status, the point of sale will not be uploaded to the mobile component.